One day trips to climb the most fascinating ice falls, looking for the best conditions in the Monti della Laga and Gran Sasso National Park, in the group of the Sibillini Mounts and in the whole center of Italy.
For single-day trips, the meeting point will be established according to the location of the ice fall.
Basic skill of climbing and a discrete physical training for 2 hours long hike in the snow are required.
The program can be modified or interrupted by the mountain guide due to the insufficient technical level of the participants or for meteorological reasons.
- ID card and driving license
- Pair of ice fall axes
- Ice fall crampons
- crampons compatible boots
- A pair of locking carabiners and a descender
Possibility to rent or, depending on availability, the material can be provided by the organization: harness and crampons.
- Sunglasses for high mountain / glacier
- Buff – Foulard
- High mountain gloves (one light and thin, one heavy)
- Breathable T-shirt
- Fiber turtleneck sweater
- Windstopper or fleece jacket
- Waterproof jacket (ex: Gore-tex, pac-lite, conduit…)
- Climbing pants in schoeller or cotton
- Wool socks
Inside the backpack [40/45 lt massimo]:
- One fiber T-shirt
- Thermal pants
- A pair of mountain socks
- Extra light gloves
- A headlamp with new batteries
- Personal pharmacy kit (elasto, compeed, chewable aspirin, high protection sunscreen)
- Waterproof overpants (ex: Gore-tex, pac lite, conduit, k-way)
- Camera (with extra rolls and batteries)
- 1 lt bottle or Thermos
- Paper towels
- Energy bars
- Nutritional supplement (like Polase)
Alpine guide's support, common use material, shuttle bus of the organization for transfers.
If the minimum number of participants will be not reached, the shares will be proportionally increased unless the event will be canceled.
Room and board in hut or hotel,and expenses of the guide and everything not specified in the item "Included".
In case of modification of the itinerary due to causes external to the organization (adverse weather conditions, technical level of the participants, etc.) the unforeseen expenses will be debited to the participants.
“Ghiaccio del sud ”
T. Palermi, Calibani
- Hotels in the area: according to ice fall location.
For registration or information:
Phone: +39 3477661126